|Time||Temp (°C)||Wind (km/h)||Rain (mm)||Pressure (hPa)|
|19:00||18.6||NE||11||28||0.0||1023, falling slowly|
|18:00||19.6||NNE||9||26||0.0||1023, falling slowly|
Local forecast for next 12 hours: Fine, becoming less settled.
Computed on Wed, 31 May at 18:58 BST. NB: this forecast is highly experimental and should not be relied upon.
Water Level Forecasts and Warnings
Last day summary
|Temp (°C)||Day max||20.5||16:33||18.5||15:58|
Previous 7 days
|Day End||Temp (°C)||Wind (km/h)||Rain (mm)||Pressure (hPa)|
|Day max||Night min||Dir||Avg||Max||Max||Min|
Note: The meteorological day we use follows Met Office standard practice, ie. beginning at 0900 GMT (1000 BST).
- Weather station hardware problems - resolved!
- Seems like 5G on Vodafone has arrived in Worthing (Updated- Not so much)
- Dry, but not completely
- Drier, colder, more photogenic...
- So far October is the wettest month of the year
- September beats August's average temperatures
- Which month will be the greatest?
- Tinkering with colouring and contemplating theming
- It's tough to turn tables into a tantalizing topic
- Ale never go to the steak for my Pi
- It's there and it's happening, even though you can't see it yet. But you will. Honest.
- That's one small weather database for mankind, one ... erm ... no, it's really just a small database.
Subscribe via RSS