We appear to be having some trouble with our sensor readouts. Work is in progress to address this. In the meantime, please disregard the values displayed, they may be wildly inaccurate.
|Time||Temp (°C)||Wind (km/h)||Rain (mm)||Pressure (hPa)|
Local forecast for next 12 hours: Stormy, much rain.
Computed on Sat, 11 Mar at 12:42 GMT. NB: this forecast is highly experimental and should not be relied upon.
Water Level Forecasts and Warnings
Last day summary
|Temp (°C)||Day max||2739.2||11:59||1.8||19:51|
Previous 7 days
|Day End||Temp (°C)||Wind (km/h)||Rain (mm)||Pressure (hPa)|
|Day max||Night min||Dir||Avg||Max||Max||Min|
Note: The meteorological day we use follows Met Office standard practice, ie. beginning at 0900 GMT (1000 BST).
- Seems like 5G on Vodafone has arrived in Worthing (Updated- Not so much)
- Dry, but not completely
- Drier, colder, more photogenic...
- So far October is the wettest month of the year
- September beats August's average temperatures
- Which month will be the greatest?
- Tinkering with colouring and contemplating theming
- It's tough to turn tables into a tantalizing topic
- Ale never go to the steak for my Pi
- It's there and it's happening, even though you can't see it yet. But you will. Honest.
- That's one small weather database for mankind, one ... erm ... no, it's really just a small database.
Subscribe via RSS