Compendium of historic weather data
Summary of the last month
Summary of the year so far
Monthly summary so far
|Month||Temperature (°C)||Rainfall (mm)|
|daytime maximum||nighttime minimum|
1. The meteorological day we use follows Met Office standard practice, ie. beginning at 0900 GMT (1000 BST).
2. The data for Dec 2020 is hugely incomplete. The station was gathering data for only a portion of New Year's Eve 2020. That data will be excised in the fullness of time, but for now, please simply ignore that row.
Summary graphs for previous years
- Seems like 5G on Vodafone has arrived in Worthing (Updated- Not so much)
- Dry, but not completely
- Drier, colder, more photogenic...
- So far October is the wettest month of the year
- September beats August's average temperatures
- Which month will be the greatest?
- Tinkering with colouring and contemplating theming
- It's tough to turn tables into a tantalizing topic
- Ale never go to the steak for my Pi
- It's there and it's happening, even though you can't see it yet. But you will. Honest.
- That's one small weather database for mankind, one ... erm ... no, it's really just a small database.
Subscribe via RSS