Compendium of historic weather data
Summary of the last month
Summary of the year so far
Monthly summary so far
|Month||Temperature (°C)||Rainfall (mm)|
|daytime maximum||nighttime minimum|
1. The meteorological day we use follows Met Office standard practice, ie. beginning at 0900 GMT (1000 BST).
2. Data in between 10 March 2023 and 8 April 2023 are missing due to a failure in hardware.
3. Prior to 10 March 2023 this station was using a WH1081 type weather station. After 8 April 2023 a W-8681-MkII weather station has been used.
Summary graphs for previous years
- Weather station hardware problems - resolved!
- Seems like 5G on Vodafone has arrived in Worthing (Updated- Not so much)
- Dry, but not completely
- Drier, colder, more photogenic...
- So far October is the wettest month of the year
- September beats August's average temperatures
- Which month will be the greatest?
- Tinkering with colouring and contemplating theming
- It's tough to turn tables into a tantalizing topic
- Ale never go to the steak for my Pi
- It's there and it's happening, even though you can't see it yet. But you will. Honest.
- That's one small weather database for mankind, one ... erm ... no, it's really just a small database.
Subscribe via RSS